Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Look, we KNOW that Heidi and Kimmer are one and the same. Sheesh.

Kimmer's words, which I found on Kimkins Dangers.

I cut out the piece I wanted to comment on.

"What a sweet note! The problem is that I am not Heidi. If you read my post earlier, I took Heidi's identity (if you want to call it that) when I first started posting on the internet. It was new and scary to me. I have a national security clearance and wasn't about to give any of MY information on a public source."

Kimmer, if this was to do with your job at Hughes Aircraft, then the security clearance she mentions would only apply to THAT company, and any military or other sensitive information she may have been involved with. National security clearance does not require you to keep personal information completely to yourself.

And fyi, I have signed a similar security clearance from when I worked in the nuclear industry. It didn't stop me sharing personal info, as long as I didn't mention things like "The plutonium is stored in that building over there."


Anyway, all this aside, I'm sure that a court of law would be able to find out whether you were indeed Heidi K. Diaz or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heidi "kimberly" diaz IS "kimmer" and this is verified by checking privateeye.com